If you really want your business to be profitable and fruitful in today’s competitive market, then it is your responsibility to offer exceptional quality and service to your customers. Additionally, you have to strive for enhanced customer gratification wherever possible. A Quality Management System based on ISO 9001 certification can aid you in accomplishing these objectives. KSQA unique in our methods like no other Certification Body and for those that qualify can now get an ISO 9001 Certification through a virtual audit.
How can you get an ISO 9001 certification?
Before getting ISO 9001 certified, you would need to develop, as well as document the processes of your organization, imposing the correct processes to guarantee you can maintain the quality standards.
Well, here are the four vital steps that will help your business to get ISO 9001 Certification.
Develop the Management System
- First, identify your business core processes
- Document procedures with the involvement of your staff and process owners.
- Review, approve, as well as allocate the documents to those people who require access to the information
Implement Your System
- Make sure processes are carried out as they are mentioned in the documented information.
- Make sure staff members are properly trained for the jobs they are performing day to day basis and record this competency
- Create an effectual reporting system for covering inspection, corrective actions, testing, statistical techniques, monitoring of processes, management review meetings, preventive actions, and internal audit.
- Keep an eye on the effectualness of your procedures through the usage of measurable data wherever possible and performing internal audit of the system.
- Assess and take necessary action for improving in the areas needed
Ensure Your System is Effectual Enough
- Run the audit and assess the procedures and system for effectiveness and compliance. Observe, interview individuals, and look at records
- Find out and report the weaknesses and strengths of the management system.
- Take necessary improvements or corrective actions as needed
Register the System
- Choose the certification body for the certification audit.
- Submit the management system document for assessment to ensure that it complies well with the appropriate standard
- Schedule the review by the external auditor to validate that the requirements of the system are met and the management system is effectively implemented.
So, these are the processes that you have to follow to get an ISO certification.
Taken as a whole, any business or organization needs ISO 9001 Certification. Well, the bottom line for several business owners is attracting or retaining many clients for a greater sales conversion. However, this should never be your only motivation, right? Becoming ISO 9001 certified implies committing to continuously enhance quality and improve customer satisfaction.